- This event has passed.
Kids are Capable, Are You Ready? Potty Training for Toddlers (18+ months old)
Saturday, December 10, 2016 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am$10
Contrary to popular belief, potty training is more about the parents being ready than it is about the toddler. If your toddler can walk, they can be taught to use the potty – just two questions remain: How do you know when your toddler needs to go pee or poop? And how to you teach them to use a potty?
In this class we will learn:
- A gentle non-coercive potty training method that will have your child free of diapers and using the potty (no stickers, no m&ms, no bribes, no punishments)
- How to know when your toddler needs to pee and poop
- How to teach your child that pee and poop go in a potty
- How to work through common challenges that take place during potty training
- How to tackle nap and night time potty training
By the end of this workshop you will feel empowered (to teach your toddler the important life skill of using a potty), encouraged (that now is the right time, no need to wait), and equipped (with the knowledge you need to potty train gently and non-coercively).
One care provider: $10 OR $20 including book (Tiny Potty Training Book and online book owner resources)
Two care providers: $15 OR $25 including 1 book (Tiny Potty Training Book and online book owner resources)
Please RSVP with number of people and whether you want to buy the book.