- This event has passed.
Kids Are Capable, Are You Ready? Potty Training for Toddlers (12+ months old)
Sunday, September 23 @ 9:30 am - 11:30 am
Start your child’s journey to potty independence now!
In this class we will learn:
- A gentle non-coercive potty training method that will have your child free of diapers and using the potty — without stickers, M&Ms, bribes, or punishments!
- How “readiness” is a cultural myth – your baby was born ready to keep themselves clean from pee and poop
- How to know when your toddler needs to pee and poop
- How to teach your child that pee and poop go in a potty
- How to work through common challenges that happen during potty training
- How to tackle nap and nighttime potty training
By the end of this class, you will feel empowered (to teach your toddler the important life skill of using a potty), encouraged (that now is the right time), and equipped (with the knowledge you need to potty train gently and non-coercively).
* Price includes tax
* Paperback book will be distributed at the class
* Link for book upgrade will be provided the same day as the class
* Do you already own The Tiny Potty Training Book? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for a reduced rate
* Refund (minus PayPal transaction fees) available when cancelling more than 24 hours in advance
* Location Near East Madison TBD based on number of participants