- This event has passed.
Kids Are Capable, Are You Ready? Potty Training for Toddlers (12+ months old)
Sunday, August 12 @ 9:30 am - 11:30 am
Contrary to popular belief, potty training is more about the parents being ready than it is about the toddler. If your toddler can walk, they can be taught to use the potty. Just two questions remain: How do you know when your toddler needs to go pee or poop? And how to you teach them to use a potty?
In this class we will learn:
- A gentle non-coercive potty training method that will have your child free of diapers and using the potty in no time–without stickers, M&Ms, bribes, or punishments!
- How to know when your toddler needs to pee and poop
- How to teach your child that pee and poop go in a potty
- How to work through common challenges that happen during potty training
- How to tackle nap and nighttime potty training
By the end of this class, you will feel empowered (to teach your toddler the important life skill of using a potty), encouraged (that now is the right time), and equipped (with the knowledge you need to potty train gently and non-coercively).
$45 Class + The Tiny Potty Training Book (paperback book package worth $37)
Location TBD based on number of participants.
* Prices include tax and PayPal fees.
* Paperback books will be distributed at the class.
* Link for book upgrade will be provided at the time of class and support group
* Do you already own The Tiny Potty Training Book? Email me at email@example.com for a reduced rate.